Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Holiday Open Studios & Small Works Sale Saturday 1 December 2018

Take a look at what’s been keeping me busy for the past few weeks.

I will have four pieces in a Small Works Show at Porter Mill Studios and I will be hosting an open studio on the 4th floor for in-absentia artist @meredithgisness. Both her art and mine will be on display and available for sale in studio 4-5. I invite you to visit!

Enter the front door of the building, proceed to the elevator down the hall in an alcove on the left; when you exit the elevator on the 4th floor, turn left and go through a door to where the studios are located. 4-5 will be on the left, 2nd studio. 

I look forward to seeing you!



Explore Porter Mill!

Experience the Beverly arts scene at our historic downtown mill building. This holiday market will feature four floors of artist's studios, with offerings that include paintings, prints, ceramics, photography, graphic design, jewelry and so much more. Enjoy demonstrations, refreshments, and a fabulous selection of local art for purchase. What a great opportunity to meet the artists, learn about their craft, and purchase directly from them! 

Gallery 95 will present the return of our annual Small Works Show & Sale. This exhibition features juried works drawn from the North Shore and beyond! You will find smaller artworks perfect for gift giving or for decorating!

95 Rantoul St Beverly, MA 
Conveniently across the street from the MBTA garage.

Open Studios 11am-5pm.

FREE and Open to the Public!

10 comments:

carol edan said...

Wish I could visit! Good luck!

dotty seiter: now playing said...

Thank you, Carol, I wish you could visit, too!

Lola (Jen Jovan) said...

I so wish I could be there!!!!

dotty seiter: now playing said...

oh my gosh, yes, that'd be so much fun! especially since this is largely new turf for me and your cheerleading would be awesome : )

Simone said...

I WISH I COULD BE THERE! Really! I would run up and down the hall with hot thea and chocolates and in the mean time be just as excited as you!
It's going to be so much fun! You're going to be proud as (as?) when you see your own work hanging on the wall! Send me pictures and live streaming video ;-) I wish that would be possible ;-)

dotty seiter: now playing said...

Oh, I DO wish my cheerleaders could all join the fun. THANK YOU for your excitement. I can't quite see the forest for the trees at the moment.

Janet Bradish said...

Wonderful Dotty!! Will be there in Spirit - have a lovely time

dotty seiter: now playing said...

Thanks, Janet! Will be grateful to have you there in spirit; in fact, I'm going to invoke your spirit as I prep. My dad (92, lives alone [w great vitality] three hours away) just landed in the hospital after a fall, and I am feeling very scattered!

Sheila said...

I'm late, but I hope your Dad is doing well Dotty. Scattered here too Dotty. hang in there. SOOOO wish I could join the Dotty and Meredith Party! Wish you the very best :) And I know all who meet you will be so very glad they did. :) Have fun!

dotty seiter: now playing said...

My dad is making gains, Sheila, for which we're all tremendously grateful. Thank you for your warm wishes.

Still scattered. SOOOO wish you could join the party on Saturday, too, but thank you for your encouragement and support, both of which are SOOOO welcome.

Post a Comment