Thursday, November 22, 2018

All the Time

A moment of zen is mine for the living whenever long-time friend Sarah, now a dog coach, posts on Instagram.

Recently:


Every living thing is learning, all the time. You can teach crazy or you can teach calm. The choice is yours.

Oh.

Yeah.

Now I remember. 

The choice is mine, crazy or calm. I feel myself breathing more deeply already.

No Boundaries Between Me and the Ground and the Grass
4.25 x 5.5" greeting card; acrylic, India ink, and oil pastel
abstract
2018

No Boundaries Between Me and the Planets
4.25 x 5.5" greeting card; acrylic, India ink, and oil pastel
abstract
2018

4 comments:

carol edan said...

What a beautiful lesson! I will have to remember that!

dotty seiter: now playing said...

As my friend Sarah points out, crazy is easy, calm elusive. True dat! Helpful to know both pieces: calm is a choice, it can feel elusive : )

Sheila said...

Ahh, wise words. Not sure how, but you created calm yet vibrant. Lovely these two :)

dotty seiter: now playing said...

Calm but vibrant—perfect! That's the intention I'm going to set as I head in this Monday morning, Sheila. Thanks for reflecting these wise words back to me : )

Post a Comment