Monday, March 6, 2023

WIP and SOS

I'm lighting a flare here because I need help. The little work-in-progress currently in my studio has volunteered to wave its arms metaphorically to see if we catch anyone's attention.

All of which is to say that the RSS feed that notifies subscribers of my posts has not notified since 2/8/23. I don't know why. 

I've looked under the hood, so to speak, but I don't see anything amiss nor do I know what to look for to rectify the situation. 

I reached out to Feedio via their contact address last week. No reply thus far. 

Today I just want to post my WIP and see if its presence is signaled to my subscribers. If it is not, then I'll figure out next steps.

Your part, dear subscribers, is to let me know if you are notified via email of this post. Either use the comments feature here at the blog if you are able or send me an email.

Thank you!



work in progress waving its arms at you!


2 comments:

carol edan said...

I didn't get a notice, used the link on March. I also use Feedio! Great start. Are you going to add some snippets and brights?

dotty seiter: now playing said...

Feedio Feedio please answer my needio!

Thanks for your questions here—which are answered in my next post : )

Post a Comment