Wednesday, August 3, 2022

On My Nightstand, On My Easel 8/3/22

On my nightstand:

Then comes the Great Aha! of creativity. Suddenly, without warning, the moment of insight occurs, often while the person is in the middle of ordinary activities. Individuals have reported sudden rapid heartbeats and a profound sense of "things coming together," even before conscious verbal awareness of the solution. It is perhaps a moment when the whole human brain is suffused with joy.

Betty Edwards, Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain


On my easel: 

I know, I know. I keep jumping from one thing to another. Welcome to the happy twists and tangles of my creative energy making themselves known. 

Yet another start today. But this one has a destination. And a story behind it. 

Witness the unfolding. 

And stick around for storytime.



work in progress
9 x 9" on paper


4 comments:

carol edan said...

First larger real estate! That sky is already singing! Love your stories.

dotty seiter: now playing said...

SUCH a busy week but I keep getting pulled to my studio, for which I am grateful. And I can't wait to follow suit on the project you introduced at your blog today.

Sheila said...

Color WOW! I'll be here. ;o) Have fun Dotty! :)

dotty seiter: now playing said...

Color kind fun to play with here. Sheila, thanks for being a steadfast follower : )

Post a Comment