Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Leaving a Trail

Hansel and Gretel left a trail behind themselves so they could retrace their steps to the safety of home. In the past few weeks I left a knee-deep, tangled, piled-on-top-of-itself trail in my home such that home is the last place I want to be!

However, today I relocated work-in-progress started November 23rd and posted on the 29th. Plus, I remembered photos I took that show how I developed the piece a bit further sometime between the 29th and today.

Itchy to get going again.




10 comments:

carol edan said...

Your transformations never cease to amaze me!

dotty seiter: now playing said...

I'm curious to see where this one goes.

Thanks for your amazement, Carol : )

Lola (Jen Jovan) said...

oh oh! And off she goes! Love the new blog banner......xoxooxox

dotty seiter: now playing said...

Indeed, off I go. It feels SO good to have brush in hand again.

And thanks for noticing my new banner. It catches my own eye b/c I can't remember how I achieved certain effects that I'm loving : )

Simone said...

OOOH, this is a beautiful painting, with all the colourful autumn leaves against the blue sky! At least, that's how I interpret it ;-)

dotty seiter: now playing said...

You interpret 'correctly,' Simone! I'm having fun playing with this piece—never, of course, knowing where it might lead me.

Janet Bradish said...

love it! the colours against that blue just sparkle!

Sheila said...

So lovely and smile inducing. :) A beautiful warm view, that brightens the winter's grey that is my view today :) LOL.

dotty seiter: now playing said...

Janet, thanks! Hoping to hold that sparkle as I work this piece further. What are you up to these days?

dotty seiter: now playing said...

That painted view is much warmer in all ways than the day we've got going in my neck of the woods, too, Sheila. Happy to have induced a smile : )

Post a Comment