Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Another Then and Now

I take such pleasure in pawing through old pieces, looking to discover what will catch my eye for reinvention as a birthday card. I find an exercise I did as part of an interactive online Jane Davies class four years ago. I trim it down to a 4 x 6" size for a renewed composition, I fuss and fiddle happily with print collage, I rotate its orientation.

Happy birthday, Scott!

Go Easy, Be Filled with Light, Shine
4 x 6"; acrylic, oil pastel, and collage on cheap drawing paper,
mounted on card stock
abstract
2020 upgrade of 2016 piece

6 comments:

Lola (Jen Jovan) said...

awwww lucky Scott! Happy to imagine you fussing and fiddling with a smile. :)

dotty seiter: now playing said...

Happy to spread the happy : )

Thx, Jen!

Sheila said...

So fun :)

dotty seiter: now playing said...

So fun to create : )

thx, Sheila!

carol edan said...

These cards, and I make some too, are really special gifts! For those that receive and for those that create! Happy Day Scott!

dotty seiter: now playing said...

Carol, such a simple reminder, but so welcome this morning. Thank you!

Post a Comment