Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Emmy

Granddaughter Emmy, now 6, recently sent mail to Dave (Papawi) and me (Gma).


A day or two later Dave had the following text conversation with Emmy:

Dear Emmy, thank you for sending the drawings. I keep Emmy art on my dresser where I see it all the time :)) 
love you, Papawi xoxoxoxo

Dear Papawi, those are not actually drawings.  They are bookmarks!  Love, Emmy 

Dear Emmy, oops ...😩😩😩😩😩 I should have known that!!! Thank you for the bookmarks!!
Love and hugs, Papawi xoxoxo

Oh, Papawi?  Some of them are also for Gma.  Love, Emmy

No way, I want them all ...😁😁😁

(Lots of giggles) No you can't!  I sended them for both of you! 
😍😍 from, Emmy

---

I got out paints and put something (pink!) in the mail to Emmy:


     

Yesterday, Meg reported overhearing the following conversation in the driveway as Emmy showed off the bookmarks she'd just fetched from their mailbox: 

Emmy: "Have I told you about my grandmother that lives in Massachusetts? She is an artist." 

---

Smiles all around   : )   : )   : )


6 comments:

Joany Kendra said...

Indeed she is, as is her talented granddaughter!

dotty seiter: now playing said...

Yes, artists everywhere! Isn't all of the above just the sweetest?!

Sheila said...

Awww, thanks for sharing this sweet story with us Dotty :)

dotty seiter: now playing said...

My complete pleasure!

Laurie Mueller said...

Awwwwww....she's so proud of her Grandma!

dotty seiter: now playing said...

Isn't that the cutest? The best part is how SHE inspires ME in my art, which I've told her and will keep telling her as she moves to different stages of being able to take in what I'm saying.

Post a Comment