Thursday, June 17, 2021

Testing, testing …

The following YouTube clip recently came to my attention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac7G7xOG2Ag*

Huh?

I hear the words, I hear a cadence that indicates there may be meaning in them, but the meaning eludes me completely. 

I admit to several moments of similar feelings of being lost when I set out to follow steps to deactivate the Feedburner subscription service at my blog and activate a new service, faced as I was with computer-related gobbledy-gook that had me shaking my head, muttering, Huh?

However, I quelled my fleeting panic and here I am to do a test run to see if existing subscriptions to my posts are still functional.

If you've received this post in your email inbox, please either comment at the blog or send me an email.

Thank you!

---

*I just watched this clip again. Totally hits my funny bone every time!

12 comments:

carol edan said...

I am still here! WOW glad to see you back! How to talk and still say nothing a real feat!

Sheila said...

Got it, but I don't get it. LOL :) Please tell me there won't be a pop quiz.High five for entering the great unknown and taking care of business.
Sisters are doing it for themselves!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drGx7JkFSp4

Simone said...

Love the video ...

And thanks, Sheila, for the video of Aretha and Annie ! How wonderful to hear that song once again! Listened to it thousands of times long ag0 ;-)

Lola (Jen Jovan) said...

ummmmmmWHAT? I have no idea what he said. haaaaaa! It is great to feel like maybe somehow my brain will retain a fraction of a fraction of this video so that I can sound very learned in the next social situation where I need a little image boost. :)

Celine Herrmann said...

Ha! Ha! The video sounds like my husband describing his work to me. I really do try to understand but it just ain’t happening! I’m glad I’m still on your list as I really enjoy your art and your writing! Best wishes!!

dotty seiter: now playing said...

Carol, thanks for your email which reminded me to look at the comments section at my blog which I had TOTALLY forgotten to do! At some point I have to look into why for several months now I have not been receiving notification via email of comments made at my blog. For the moment, I am exceedingly busy with other tasks, and the dust won't settle for awhile yet!

dotty seiter: now playing said...

Your got-it,-but-I-don't-get-it response was perfect, Sheila! LOL! Thanks for the nod to my entering the great unknown and taking care of business!

dotty seiter: now playing said...

Simone, happy to see that you and others have received my post! Thanks for checking in.

dotty seiter: now playing said...

Jen, exACTly: "ummmmmmWHAT?" I laugh every time I watch that YouTube clip!

dotty seiter: now playing said...

Celine, great to hear from you. Thanks for checking in. Are you still painting? Glad my post made it to your inbox and glad you enjoy my art and my writing!

Joany Kendra said...

I’m a little late to the party, but I did receive it.

dotty seiter: now playing said...

Hey! Happy to see you here. Maybe this switch to a new subscription feed will eliminate the posting snafus you've experienced ( MORE THAN ONCE #%!*&$#!) in the past : )

Post a Comment