Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Cosmic Order

Had the intention to find a way to paint today, to advance the study in green that I posted yesterday and present it for updated viewing.

However, in the cosmic order of things, a different post presented itself in response to a facet of the following milestone event: the chance this morning to get together with a long-time friend for the first time in about ten weeks to go to Starbucks "church" as we call our longstanding tradition of coffee dates during which we consider everyday experiences in a spiritual light.



hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! 

Is this perfect or what??!

8 comments:

Lola (Jen Jovan) said...

That universe! What a sense of humor!

dotty seiter: now playing said...

Discovering that yet another space I count on was ALSO UNDER RENOVATION = a situation for which LOL was invented! I just couldn't stop laughing! That universe!!!

Simone said...

ABSOLUTELY! It's so interesting: the universe sending you so many signs ;-)!

carol edan said...

Wonderful! So where did you go for coffee?

dotty seiter: now playing said...

Had a really good laugh, I have to say!!!

dotty seiter: now playing said...

Funny, yes? We went to a different Starbucks which was of course crowded and busy with its usual business + bunches of displaced patrons!

Sheila said...

Haha! Oh my Lord! Well, I hope you have another Starbucks as close by as ours seem to be. Still, I know it isn't YOUR Starbucks. Funny how they all have a different vibe.

dotty seiter: now playing said...

I'm still chuckling about the Starbucks renovation! We DO indeed have another one reasonably nearby and, in fact, it is also one of my fairly regular haunts. Enough so that when one of the baristas saw me she shouted out, "DOTTY! You're back! How's your daughter???" All's well that ends well!

Post a Comment