Thursday, September 5, 2019

The Quantum Leap

Here's what's resonating, lifting me up:

To tap into the creative power 
of our minds, 
we must release 
our belief that
we need to know 
how 
first. 
We must make a quantum leap 
from separation thinking 
into the unified mind 
where all things are known.
As we make this leap,
we must trust that, 
in the moment we choose it,
we will create, receive, 
or teach ourselves
the tools we most need to learn.
                              —Tatiana Sakurai

I am trusting.

Monhegan Island work in progress,
incubating
Monhegan Island work in progress,
incubating
Monhegan Island work in progress,
incubating

4 comments:

Lola (Jen Jovan) said...

Does the unified mind know how to help me sleep when I have insomnia? I have a whole bunch of questions for that thing! ha ha! Love the leaping into trusting, letting tools appear. These pieces, and that top one in particular, are already on their way to becoming unified!

dotty seiter: now playing said...

First, you and I both need to pause to pray to unified mind for nights of deep slumber!

Thanks for feedback on these aiming-for-unified paintings.

carol edan said...

Beautiful quote! Freedom to leap and enjoy!

dotty seiter: now playing said...

I default modus operandi, even though I mostly forget to step back and see it for what it is, is to distract myself by thinking I 'need to know how' first when confronted with not knowing. More than used to be true, I now trust, and set the intention to trust, that I can move forward anyway.

Post a Comment