The inquiry has become the ongoing and limitless grand fun of asking questions:
• what happens if I do this?
• what next?
• how will I fix this mess?
• what is this piece still missing?
• how will I create contrast?
• it took me how long to go from coverup to completed (4x5"!) painting???
Today I finished the 6th in my series. If you look carefully in the lefthand towel hanging on the line, you'll find the partially obscured word camp.
Before, during, after:
from this 8x10" start,
to this 4x5" quadrant,
to this coverup,
to a completed painting.
|When I Had the Washing Hung Out, I Took a Nap|
4x5"; acrylic, pencils, ink, collage, and pastels on paper,
mounted on manila stock