Tuesday, August 1, 2017

One Degree

I am fascinated by how huge an uplift in spirit the littlest shift in orientation can create.

Something transposes maybe 1º, maybe even less, and suddenly I am all flow and intuition again.

At a surface level I don't know where I am or what I'm doing any more than I did two days ago, but now I find myself accessing a wordless, mind-less inner knowing that propels me forward with engagement, working as if in a different world altogether from the one where I usually reside.

Details of that inner knowing:






6 comments:

Sheila said...

Happy little birds in the sky :)

dotty seiter: now playing said...

Catching a free ride on the air currents : )

Lola (Jen Jovan) said...

ethereal landscapes of joy!

dotty seiter: now playing said...

thanks, Jen! woo hoo!

carol edan said...

I love the touch of orange yellow dots and the scribble signature! It's a gift that you can get back to intuition! I fund that quite difficult in later stages.

dotty seiter: now playing said...

Carol, thanks for your comments. It was particularly helpful for you to note my return to intuition in the (way) later stage of this painting; you helped me step back to look at the whole process. With this particular canvas, which has a long history, with a long pause midstream, I went back and forth between intuition and my left brain several times in major ways. Finishing usually involves left brain at the helm, and I got increasingly cautious and thought-ful near the very end, but then I had one final flash of quick spontaneous intuition—it felt like a happy punctuation mark to my experience!

Post a Comment