Sunday, September 6, 2015

Taking a Break

Decided to take a break from my tussle with painting Cabin C.

Did a little time travel back to the sun's setting in early June a year ago behind a shed in back of our vacation cottage on Prince Edward Island. The even-ing of the sky is inviting me do some internal even-ing.

Taking the cue that rest might be in order, I'm going to tuck in and let go of Cabin C until I've got some restorative z's under my belt.

Tucking In, North Rustico
6x6", acrylic on canvas board
skyscape
2015






2 comments:

Joany Kendra said...

I love the beauty and simplicity of this little cabin at sunset.

dotty seiter: now playing said...

Thanks for your feedback. That little shed behind our house was very appealing, set as it was in an otherwise empty backyard that abutted acres of national park land. A fox family often romped around near it during our vacation, adding to the picturesque backyard scene.

Post a Comment